Running an eCommerce store? Are you a Seller on Various Online Marketplaces? There are lots of challenges alongside the potential rewards, and many owners can struggle to contend with storage, shipping, and supply issues. In order to operate a successful e-commerce company, you not only need a user-friendly website and a good online marketing strategy, but also the necessary logistics services to operate the business.
The rise in e-commerce has transformed global businesses models, especially in the fast-growing Asia Pacific region. More and more people are becoming habitual to online shopping. This new style of business is creating extensive business opportunities, as well as strong demand for logistics services, and driving fast growth in the O2O (Online to Offline) logistics model. The demands of eCommerce have also given rise to some new features and functions in courier companies. And there are a number of potential solutions to consider if you want to give your eCommerce the best chance of running smoothly and profitably.
Integrating with leading logistics companies is a crucial next step in the growth of many businesses.
What does it mean? Essentially, it ’s about website integration API which you can quickly and easily add streamlined shipment services to your website. This would allow you to connect an external application to our system to retrieve pricing, as well as track it every step of the way without having to log in to our system. These days, integration is very easy to achieve. Thanks to APIs, or Application Programming Interfaces.
These platforms can typically:
- Create and generate orders and track when they are dispatched
- Create and generate bulk orders which are automatically dispatched
- Track order for the customer
This is where businesses like shrishyamservices.com come into the picture. shrishyamservices automates the manual parts of the shipping process – such as fixing customer addresses; generating labels, invoices and pick lists; and alerting customers to tracking numbers. It automatically updates the customer’s dashboard with tracking details, keeping your systems up to date; and it includes a fully searchable order history and wallet balance history to ensure accuracy and traceability. shrishyamservices provides merchants with increased speed, efficiency, and accuracy. For their customers, it can provide more reliable and faster delivery.
shrishyamservices for all the e-commerce order
Benefits of using our Ecommerce Shipping Integration:
- Can calculate the real shipping prices based on factors like Pincodes, Weight, and Dimensions of your parcel.
- Freedom to select shipping channels and prices of your choice.
- Directly print labels for your single or bulk orders from your shrishyamservices dashboard
- Our system automatically sends shipping tracking information to the customer through email and notify any changes during the delivery process, hence reduce the service calls from customer.
- Customers will have the ability to check shipping options and rates and can choose any of the available shipping options during checkout.
- Manually Calculate shipping rates by determining the number of items ordered, total weight, and invoice amount based on the destination zip code or country.
- Avail free pickup service from all our shipping partner.
- Manage your COD orders very conveniently by availing the COD services from us.
- Features like Amazon upload, Excel bulk upload, Woo-commerce plugins, API Integrations and others will make shipping simpler and easier.
- Our dedicated support team will be assisting you with all the queries efficiently.